The Moodle environment on the MoodleBox is completely standard.
Following settings were configured to facilitate Moodlebox’ use or to enhance its performance.
Configured Moodle settings
- Mobile App
- The mobile service for the official Moodle Mobile app is enabled. The Moodle Mobile app can be download at https://download.moodle.org/mobile/.
- File upload size
- The maximal file upload size is set to 50MB (via the PHP settings
- The cron is configured to be run every minute. Some scheduled tasks need an Internet access. It’s recommended to connect the MoodleBox to the Internet with an Ethernet cable.
- Multi-language filter
- The Multi-Language Content filter is enabled.
- The cache of Moodle is configured to optimize the reactivity of the MoodleBox.
- MoodleBox Plugin
- The MoodleBox Administration plugin for Moodle is installed. This plugin enables a Moodle administrator to restart and shutdown, to set the date, to change some other settings and to monitor the hardware of the MoodleBox using a GUI.
- MathJax library
- The MathJax library is installed locally, enabling the MathJax filter to work correctly even when the MoodleBox is not connected to Internet.
- System paths
- System paths to
pythonexecutables are appropriately set.
- Debug message display is disabled.