Steps to follow
The operation described below is not required if you have downloaded the disk image from this website. However, it may be necessary to run it if you have received a custom disk image.
- Copy your custom disk image to the microSD card.
- Start your MoodleBox in the usual way.
- Connect to the Moodle of the MoodleBox using an administrator account. If MoodleBox user accounts have not been modified, use the default login information.
- Access the administration interface of the MoodleBox ( Site Administration > Server > MoodleBox in the administration block).
- Click on the button Resize SD card partition.
The MoodleBox restarts immediately and is ready for use seconds after this operation.
There is no problem clicking the Resize SD card partition button when the SD card is already resized. The only consequence will be the restart of the MoodleBox.