MoodleBox 2.7.0 is based on Moodle 3.6.4+. It allows you to display the restart and stop buttons in the footer of all Moodle pages.
May 20, 2019
- This release provides Moodle version 3.6.4+.
- It is based on the Raspbian Stretch Lite image published on April 8, 2019.
- A new version of the MoodleBox plugin for Moodle allows you to place the restart and shutdown buttons in the footer of all Moodle pages.
- A warning is displayed to the Moodle administrator if the MoodleBox power supply delivers insufficient voltage.
- A captive portal is integrated into the MoodleBox. The captive portal is disabled by default. Read the documentation for more information.
- Various bugs have been fixed.
This version also provides a preliminary version of the MoodleBox update script. The script is functional, but no documentation is yet provided.
See the release notes on Github for all info about this release.