MoodleBox 2.7.0 is based on Moodle 3.6.4+. It allows you to display the restart and stop buttons in the footer of all Moodle pages.
May 20, 2019
Version 2.7.0 of the MoodleBox disk image is released today. It brings many new features.
- This release provides Moodle version 3.6.4+.
- It is based on the Raspbian Stretch Lite image published on April 8, 2019.
- A new version of the MoodleBox plugin for Moodle allows you to place the restart and shutdown buttons in the footer of all Moodle pages.
- A warning is displayed to the Moodle administrator if the MoodleBox power supply delivers insufficient voltage.
- A captive portal is integrated into the MoodleBox. The captive portal is disabled by default. Read the documentation for more information.
- Various bugs have been fixed.
This version also provides a preliminary version of the MoodleBox update script. The script is functional, but no documentation is yet provided.
See the release notes on Github for all info about this release.