MoodleBox version 3.0.0 supports the new Raspberry Pi 4B. It is based on Raspbian Buster and provides Moodle 3.7.1.
July 13, 2019
- This version supports the new Raspberry Pi model 4B (1GB, 2GB or 4GB of RAM), delivering significant performance gains.
- It provides Moodle version 3.7.1 and a new version of the MoodleBox plugin for Moodle.
- It is based on Raspbian Buster, thanks to the Raspbian Buster Lite image published on July 10, 2019.
- PHP was updated to version 7.3.
- For maintenance purposes, the phpMyAdmin script to manage the Moodle database has been replaced by Adminer, a lighter tool with the same features.
- The deprecated Moodle administrator account admin is no longer installed by default.
- Various bugs have been fixed.
This version also provides a preliminary version of the MoodleBox update script. The script is functional, but no documentation is yet provided.
See the release notes on Github for all info about this release.