MoodleBox version 3.5.0 provides Moodle 3.8. It allows the activation of HTTPS and is based on the latest version of Raspbian.
November 18, 2019
- This version provides Moodle version 3.8.
- It’s based on the last version of Raspbian Buster Lite, published on September 26, 2019.
- It is now possible to enable HTTPS for more secure connections between MoodleBox and client devices.
- A new version of the MoodleBox Plugin for Moodle fixes some bugs to improve usability.
- Captive portal software Nodogsplash is updated to its latest version.
- MathJax is updated to its latest version too.
See the release notes on Github for all info about this release.