MoodleBox 3.7.0 provides Moodle 3.9. It is based on Raspberry Pi OS version released on May 27, 2020.
June 15, 2020
Version 3.7.0 of the MoodleBox disk image was just released.
- This version provides Moodle version 3.9 and all its new features, including H5P integration, an newly designed activity chooser and the possibility to quickly copy courses.
- A new version of the MoodleBox Plugin for Moodle supports the new Raspberry Pi 4B with 8GB of memory, and offers a better management of insufficient power supplies detection.
- It’s based on the last version of Raspberry Pi OS Lite, published on May 27, 2020.
- Captive portal software Nodogsplash is updated to its latest version.
- MathJax is updated to version 2.7.8.
See the release notes on Github for all info about this release.