MoodleBox 3.7.0 provides Moodle 3.9. It is based on Raspberry Pi OS version released on May 27, 2020.
15 June 2020
- This version provides Moodle version 3.9 and all its new features, including H5P integration, an newly designed activity chooser and the possibility to quickly copy courses.
- A new version of the MoodleBox Plugin for Moodle supports the new Raspberry Pi 4B with 8GB of memory, and offers a better management of insufficient power supplies detection.
- It’s based on the last version of Raspberry Pi OS Lite, published on May 27, 2020.
- Captive portal software Nodogsplash is updated to its latest version.
- MathJax is updated to version 2.7.8.
See the release notes on Github for all info about this release.