MoodleBox 3.8.0 fixes several annoying issues and updates several components, including Moodle 3.9.1+.
25 July 2020
What’s new and corrections
- A new version of the MoodleBox Plugin for Moodle fixes a bug that prevented its correct use with the Raspberry Pi 4B with 8 GB RAM.
- This version provides Moodle version 3.9.1+.
- Captive portal software Nodogsplash is updated to its latest version 5.0.0, and fixes a bug that blocked the redirection to the MoodleBox home page.
- Adminer has been updated to the latest version 4.7.7.
- WiFi is now properly enabled on all supported models.
- Rarely occurring 502 errors are now handled and the server restarts immediately in case of a problem.
See the release notes on Github for all info about this release.