Version 4.5.0 of MoodleBox comes with Moodle 4.1 and supports natively the Raspberry Pi Imager tool.
November 28, 2022
The version 4.5.0 of MoodleBox, featuring the brand new Moodle 4.1, works natively with Raspberry Pi Imager tool, enabling an easier way to copy the image onto your microSD card, while enhancing security.
Here are a few changes introduced in MoodleBox 4.5.0:
- Moodle version 4.1.
- H5P libraries are available out of the box.
- It is based on Raspberry Pi OS Lite 64-bit version released on September 22, 2022.
- Native support of Raspberry Pi Imager tool for easier and secure copy of the image.
- A new version of the MoodleBox plugin for Moodle.
- Lots of improvements and fixes.
To install MoodleBox we recommend that you use the Raspberry Pi Imager utility, which will automatically download the MoodleBox disk image for you.
Have a look at the release notes on Github for all info about this release.